As tattoos have become more popular, the number of people suffering from infections and other bad reactions has also increased.
Is your medicine cabinet filled with expired drugs or medications you no longer use? Click here to learn how to dispose of them safely.
What will biosimilars mean for patients?
Why FDA is taking steps to reduce arsenic in infant rice cereals.
Navigate the For Consumers Section
Timely and easy-to-read articles covering all FDA activities and regulated productsProtect Yourself
Buying medicines online, health fraud, warnings and enforcement, safety alerts, and reporting problems to FDA
Recent Consumer Updates
- Recognize Tobacco in its Many Forms
- Five Tips for New Moms
- A Tattoo for You? Seven Key Questions to Consider
- How to Dispose of Unused Medicines
- Biosimilars: More Treatment Options Are on the Way
- For Consumers: Seven Things Pregnant Women and Parents Need to Know About Arsenic in Rice and Rice Cereal
- Colorectal Cancer: What You Should Know