Inspections, Compliance, Enforcement, and Criminal Investigations
Types of Warning Letters on the FDA Website
- General FDA Warning Letters
- Tobacco Retailer Warning Letters
- Drug Marketing and Advertising Warning Letters (and Untitled Letters to Pharmaceutical Companies)
Topics on this Page:
- Ways to View/Browse Warning Letters
- More Information About Warning Letters Posted Here
- Recently Posted Warning Letters
Ways to View/Browse Warning Letters
- Review the list of recently posted warning letters below.
- Select the year from the list above in which the warning letter was issued, and browse the chronological list of warning letters on the linked page.
To find specific Warning Letters:
- Perform a simple search by entering criteria into the search box below.
- Perform an Advanced Search
- Use any of these "Browse" functions:
To download information about Warning Letters to an Excel document:
Use the Search and Export Warning Letters to Excel function.
- Warning letters posted before June 25, 2001, are in PDF format. Warning letters posted after that date are available in HTML format.
- Persons with disabilities having problems accessing PDF files may call 301-827-6567 for assistance.
- Matters described in FDA warning letters may have been subject to subsequent interaction between FDA and the letter recipient that may have changed the regulatory status of issues discussed in the letter.
- To obtain available additional information on the current status of an issue in a particular warning letter on this site, contact FDA. Requests to FDA for agency records should be sent to: Food and Drug Administration Division of Freedom of Information (HFI-35), 5600 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20857. Instructions for how to submit an FOI request can be found at How to Make a FOIA Request.
|Letter Issue Date||Company Name||Issuing Office||Subject||Close Out Date|
|August 14, 2014||Wickliffe Pharmaceutical Inc||Cincinnati District Office||Animal Drugs/Adulterated/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|August 12, 2014||Hillcrest Dairy||Philadelphia District Office||Illegal Drug Residue||Not Issued *|
|August 12, 2014||EWSG, Inc.||Center for Tobacco Products||Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act/Adulterated/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|August 11, 2014||Spacelabs Healthcare Inc||Seattle District Office||CGMP/QSR/Medical Devices/Adulterated/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|August 11, 2014||Brookhurst Mill||Los Angeles District Office||CGMP/Medicated Feeds/Adulterated/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|August 08, 2014||www.e-tobaccos.com||Center for Tobacco Products||Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act/Adulterated/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|August 08, 2014||Fessenden Dairy, LLC||New York District Office||Illegal Drug Residue||Not Issued *|
|August 08, 2014||Nidek Inc||San Francisco District Office||CGMP/QSR/Medical Devices/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|August 08, 2014||O'Dell Farms||New York District Office||Illegal Drug Residue||Not Issued *|
|August 08, 2014||Union Square Medical Imaging & Mammography||New York District Office||Mammography Quality Standards||Not Issued *|
|August 08, 2014||Dennis Loppnow||Minneapolis District Office||Illegal Drug Residue||Not Issued *|
|August 06, 2014||Vernon W. Zimmerman||Philadelphia District Office||Illegal Drug Residue||Not Issued *|
|July 15, 2014||Syfrett Feed Co.||Florida District Office||CGMP/Medicated Feeds/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|July 14, 2014||Weiner, Gilbert R.||Center for Drug Evaluation and Research||Clinical Investigator||Not Issued *|
|July 08, 2014||Marck Biosciences Ltd.||Center for Drug Evaluation and Research||CGMP/Finished Pharmaceuticals/Adulterated||Not Issued *|