Inspections, Compliance, Enforcement, and Criminal Investigations
Types of Warning Letters on the FDA Website
- General FDA Warning Letters
- Tobacco Retailer Warning Letters
- Drug Marketing and Advertising Warning Letters (and Untitled Letters to Pharmaceutical Companies)
Topics on this Page:
- Ways to View/Browse Warning Letters
- More Information About Warning Letters Posted Here
- Recently Posted Warning Letters
Ways to View/Browse Warning Letters
- Review the list of recently posted warning letters below.
- Select the year from the list above in which the warning letter was issued, and browse the chronological list of warning letters on the linked page.
To find specific Warning Letters:
- Perform a simple search by entering criteria into the search box below.
- Perform an Advanced Search
- Use any of these "Browse" functions:
To download information about Warning Letters to an Excel document:
Use the Search and Export Warning Letters to Excel function.
- Warning letters posted before June 25, 2001, are in PDF format. Warning letters posted after that date are available in HTML format.
- Persons with disabilities having problems accessing PDF files may call 301-827-6567 for assistance.
- Matters described in FDA warning letters may have been subject to subsequent interaction between FDA and the letter recipient that may have changed the regulatory status of issues discussed in the letter.
- To obtain available additional information on the current status of an issue in a particular warning letter on this site, contact FDA. Requests to FDA for agency records should be sent to: Food and Drug Administration Division of Freedom of Information (HFI-35), 5600 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20857. Instructions for how to submit an FOI request can be found at How to Make a FOIA Request.
|Letter Issue Date||Company Name||Issuing Office||Subject||Close Out Date|
|October 07, 2014||Papas Dairy LLC||New York District Office||Illegal Drug Residue||Not Issued *|
|October 07, 2014||Alpha Medical Instruments, LLC||Los Angeles District Office||CGMP/QSR/Medical Devices/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|October 07, 2014||Little City Dogs||New York District Office||New Animal Drug/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|October 06, 2014||Neely Livestock||New Orleans District Office||Illegal Drug Residue Animal Tissue/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|October 06, 2014||David T Phillips||Cincinnati District Office||Illegal Drug Residue||Not Issued *|
|September 29, 2014||cheapcigarettes24.com||Center for Tobacco Products||Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act/Adulterated/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|September 29, 2014||www.abroadcigs.com||Center for Tobacco Products||Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act/Adulterated/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|September 29, 2014||Beijing Shunxin Meihua Bio-technical Co., Ltd.||Center for Drug Evaluation and Research||Limited Inspection/Refused Inspection/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|September 25, 2014||Kettle Cuisine, LLC||New England District Office||Seafood HACCP/CGMP for Foods/Adulterated/Insanitary Conditions||Not Issued *|
|September 25, 2014||Powers Device Technologies Inc||Florida District Office||Premarket Approval/Misbranded/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|September 25, 2014||Multimmunity, Inc.||Denver District Office||New Drug/Labeling/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|September 24, 2014||Grandmas Food Products||Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition||Acidified Foods/Emergency Permit Control/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|September 24, 2014||Beacon Hill Medical Pharmacy, P.C.||Detroit District Office||Unapproved New Drugs/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|September 24, 2014||Nam Sun Fisheries Co.||Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition||Seafood HACCP/CGMP for Foods/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|September 23, 2014||Zoll Lifecor Corporation||Philadelphia District Office||CGMP/QSR/Medical Devices/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|September 19, 2014||China Resources Sanjiu Medical and Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.||Center for Drug Evaluation and Research||CGMP/Finished Pharmaceuticals/Adulterated/Failure to Register/Unapproved or Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|September 19, 2014||www.cheapcigarettesus.com||Center for Tobacco Products||Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act/Adulterated/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|August 12, 2014||Premier Organics Inc.||Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition||Food Labeling/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|April 11, 2014||Rongcheng Shidao Guangxin Food Co., Ltd.||Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition||Low Acid Canned Food Regulation/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|April 02, 2014||Pure Herbs Ltd||Detroit District Office||CGMP/Manufacturing, Packaging, Labeling, or Holding Operations for Dietary Supplements/Adulterated||Not Issued *|