Animal & Veterinary
- Final Rules Available - Foreign Supplier Verification Programs (FSVP) and Accredited Third-Party Certification
- Video Available
- Brochures are available to explain the VFD process to producers, distributors and veterinarians.
Navigate the Animal & Veterinary Section
New Animal Drug Applications, Electronic Submissions, User Fees, Genetic Engineering, Minor Use/Minor Species, Aquaculture, Food Additive PetitionsGuidance, Compliance & Enforcement
BSE, Policies & Procedures Manual, Laws, Salmonella and Turtle Safety, Drug ResiduesNews & Events
CVM Updates, Meeting AnnouncementsProducts
Approved Animal Drug Products, Animal Food/Feed, Imports & Exports, Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) Notification Program
News & Events
FDA seeks $5.1 billion total for FY 2017, including funds to implement food safety law, improve medical product safety and quality
- Updated Listing of Veterinary Feed Directive Distributor Notifications
- Animal Drug Approvals February 2016 Update (Green Book) (PDF - 42KB)
- 2016 Windows to Regulatory Research Internship Program is canceled.
FDA Issues Warning Letters to Manufacturers of Unapproved Levothyroxine Drugs for Hypothyroidism in Dogs
Subscribe to Animal & Veterinary email updates
What's New in Animal & Veterinary: Get email updates
New items posted to the Animal & Veterinary section of FDA's website.
CVM Updates: Get email updates
Updates and news releases from FDA's Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM).
CVM FR Notices: Get email updates
Federal Register notices issued by the Center for Veterinary Medicine, excluding drug approvals.
What's New: Animal & Veterinary
RSS Feed for new items posted to the Animal & Veterinary section of FDA's website.
I am looking for
Food and Drug Administration
7519 Standish Place, HFV-1
Rockville, MD 20855