- The FDA uses 50 committees and panels to obtain independent expert advice on scientific, technical, and policy matters.
Navigate the Advisory Committees Section
How to become a member of an advisory committee, common questions, and the laws, regulations, and guidances that govern the committees.Committees & Meeting Materials
Committee information, charter, meeting materials, committee roster, etc.
Upcoming Advisory Committee Meetings
- October 19, 2016: Meeting of the Bone, Reproductive and Urologic Drugs Advisory Committee
- September 15-16, 2016: Joint Meeting of the Anesthetic and Analgesic Drug Products Advisory Committee, the Drug Safety and Risk Management Advisory Committee, and the Pediatric Advisory Committee Meeting Announcement
- August 16, 2016: Microbiology Devices Panel of the Medical Devices Advisory Committee Meeting Announcement
- August 10, 2016: Clinical Chemistry and Clinical Toxicology Devices Panel of the Medical Devices Advisory Committee Meeting Announcement
- UPDATED Webnotice: August 4, 2016: Joint Meeting of the Anesthetic and Analgesic Drug Products Advisory Committee and the Drug Safety and Risk Management Advisory Committee Meeting Announcement
- July 26, 2016: Cellular, Tissue, and Gene Therapies Advisory Committee Meeting Announcement
Blood, Vaccines and Other Biologics Human Drug Advisory Committees Food Advisory Committee Medical Devices Patient Engagement Advisory Committee Pediatric Advisory Committee Radiation-Emitting Products Risk Communication Advisory Committee Science Board to the Food and Drug Administration Toxicological Research, Science Advisory Board to NCTR Veterinary Medicine Advisory Committee Tobacco Products Scientific Advisory Committee
Food and Drug Administration
10903 New Hampshire Avenue
WO32 - 5129Silver Spring, MD 20993-0002