Recalls, Market Withdrawals, & Safety Alerts
The list below provides information gathered from press releases and other public notices about certain recalls of FDA-regulated products.
- FDA works with industry and our state partners to publish press releases and other public notices about recalls that may potentially present a significant or serious risk to the consumer or user of the product. Not all recalls have press releases or are posted on this page.
- The posting of information on this page is separate from FDA's recall classification process. The weekly Enforcement Report lists all recalls after they have been classified by FDA. For more information about FDA’s product recall authority, process and classification guidelines, see FDA 101: Product Recalls.
- For recall notices older than 60 days, see the Recall and Safety Alerts Archive.
- Major Product Recalls - Expanded information about certain recalls due to the impact they may have on the public health, or for other reasons determined by the FDA
- Industry Recall Guidance
- Follow FDA Recall Information on Twitter