Important Contact Lens Care Tips
- Follow recommended wearing schedule.
- Do not substitute sterile saline solutions for multi-purpose solutions.
- Rub and rinse your contact lenses as directed by your eye care professional.
- Do not “top-off” the solutions in your case. Always discard all of the leftover contact lens solution after each use. Never reuse any lens solution.
- Clean, rinse and air-dry your lens case each time lenses are removed.
- Do not expose your contact lenses to any water: tap, bottled, distilled, lake or ocean water.
- Contact your eye care professional if you experience any symptoms of eye irritation or infection.
Contact lenses are the number one choice for many people with vision correction needs. For many, contact lenses provide flexibility and convenience. There are many different lenses available for a variety of needs and preferences. Contact lenses can be used to correct a variety of vision disorders such as Myopia (nearsightedness), Hyperopia (farsightedness), Astigmatism, and Presbyopia (poor focusing with reading material and other near vision tasks).
This website gives information about the latest innovations on contact lenses. It provides general information and is not meant to replace a discussion with your eye care professional. You can buy contact lenses only if you have a current, valid prescription. To learn more about safe contact lens care, please view our video.