All establishments required to register must first visit the Device Facility User Fee website to pay the user fee. Once you make payment and receive confirmation numbers for your payment (PIN/PCN), you can proceed to the FURLS website to complete your registration and listing requirements.
The fee must be paid and you must receive confirmation that your payment has been processed before you can submit your annual establishment registration information electronically or your registration will not be considered complete.
- Electronic Payments (such as credit cards or ACH electronic checks).
- Mailing in a Paper check drawn on a U.S. bank in U.S. currency
- Wire Transfers
FDA allows on-line payment by credit card and ACH (Automated Clearing House) electronic checks. Follow the on screen instructions to make payment. Confirmation of payment made by credit card or electronic check can be received in as little as 24 hours.
If you are paying by mailing in a check to the lock box you must first visit the Device Facility User Fee website to place an order for the establishment registration user fee. Once you place and print your order, you will receive a Payment Identification Number (PIN). Please note the following instructions:
- Funds must be in U.S. currency
- Check made payable to Food and Drug Administration (must be in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. Bank)
- Write the FDA post office box number ( PO Box 70961) on the check
- Write the Payment Identification Number (PIN) on your check
- Include a copy of your order with your check
When your payment has been received and processed you will be notified by email. Confirmation of payment by mailing in a check can take up to seven business days. The email will include directions to return to the Device Facility User Fee website to obtain the Payment Confirmation Number (PCN) for your order. You will need the PIN and PCN in order to complete your annual registration in FURLS.
- If your check is going to be sent without using a courier, please mail it to the following address:
Food and Drug Administration
P.O. Box 979108
St. Louis, MO 63197-9000
Please note: This is different than the address for payments of application and annual report fees and is to be used only for payment of annual establishment registration fees.
- If your check is going to be sent by a courier that requests a street address, the courier can deliver the checks to:
ATTN: Government Lockbox 979108
1005 Convention Plaza
St. Louis, MO 63101
Note: This address is for courier delivery only. Contact U.S. Bank at 314-418-4013 if you have any questions concerning courier delivery
- The tax identification number of the Food and Drug Administration is 53-0196965.
- Please write a separate check for each order.
Foreign firms who cannot pay for the device establishment registration fee by credit card, electronic check or a check drawn on a US bank must pay by wire transfer to receive their Payment Confirmation Number (PCN). After generating your Payment Identification Number (PIN), you may send your payment using the following information. Please note that you are responsible for paying all wire transfer fees. You must include your PIN (Payment Identification Number) with your wire transfer. FDA will not be able to process your payment correctly without your PIN and you will not receive your PCN (Payment Confirmation Number) which is necessary for registration.
US Department of Treasury TREAS NYC 33 Liberty Street New York, NY 10045
FDA Deposit Account Number: 75060099
US Department of Treasury routing/transit number: 021030004
SWIFT Number: FRNYUS33
1350 Piccard Drive
Rockville, MD 20850
If needed for accounting purposes, FDA's tax identification number is 53-0196965.