Inspections, Compliance, Enforcement, and Criminal Investigations
Types of Warning Letters on the FDA Website
- General FDA Warning Letters
- Tobacco Retailer Warning Letters
- Drug Marketing and Advertising Warning Letters (and Untitled Letters to Pharmaceutical Companies)
Topics on this Page:
- Ways to View/Browse Warning Letters
- More Information About Warning Letters Posted Here
- Recently Posted Warning Letters
Ways to View/Browse Warning Letters
- Review the list of recently posted warning letters below.
- Select the year from the list above in which the warning letter was issued, and browse the chronological list of warning letters on the linked page.
To find specific Warning Letters:
- Perform an Advanced Search
- Use any of these "Browse" functions:
To download information about Warning Letters to an Excel document:
Use the Search and Export Warning Letters to Excel function.
- Matters described in FDA warning letters may have been subject to subsequent interaction between FDA and the letter recipient that may have changed the regulatory status of issues discussed in the letter.
- To obtain available additional information on the current status of an issue in a particular warning letter on this site, contact FDA. Requests to FDA for agency records should be sent to: Food and Drug Administration Division of Freedom of Information (HFI-35), 5630 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20857. Instructions for how to submit an FOI request can be found at How to Make a FOIA Request.
|Letter Issue Date||Company Name||Issuing Office||Subject||Close Out Date|
|October 13, 2016||Eagle Pharmacy, Inc.||New Orleans District Office||Compounding Pharmacy/Adulterated Drug Products||Not Issued *|
|October 12, 2016||Vetix Inc.||Cincinnati District Office||Unapproved New Animal Drug/Adultered/Misbranded/Misleading||Not Issued *|
|October 07, 2016||Bioque Technology, Inc & Vouray, Inc.||Baltimore District Office||Cosmetics/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|October 06, 2016||Lorch Farms Inc||Kansas City District Office||Illegal Drug Residue Animal Tissue/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|October 04, 2016||SaveWay Compounding Pharmacy, Inc.||Philadelphia District Office||Compounding Pharmacy/Adulterated Drug Products||Not Issued *|
|September 30, 2016||US Specialty Formulations LLC||Philadelphia District Office||Compounding Pharmacy/Adulterated Drug Products||Not Issued *|
|September 28, 2016||University Rx Specialties Inc||Los Angeles District Office||Unapproved New Drug/Compounding/Misbranding/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|September 15, 2016||D&K Foods||Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition||New Drug/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|September 15, 2016||Desert Farms||Los Angeles District Office||New Drugs/Cosmetics Labeling and Marketing with Drug Claims||Not Issued *|
|September 01, 2016||Enessa Inc||Los Angeles District Office||New Drugs/Cosmetics Labeling and Marketing with Drug Claims||Not Issued *|
|August 31, 2016||Bio-Stasis International, Inc||Los Angeles District Office||New Drugs/Dietary Supplements/Food Labeling/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|July 28, 2016||Jin Tzer Marine Products Co. Ltd.||Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition||Seafood HACCP/CGMP for Foods/Adulterated/Insanitary Conditions||Not Issued *|
|July 07, 2016||Keshodwala Foods Unit - II||Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition||Seafood HACCP/CGMP for Foods/Adulterated/Insanitary Conditions||Not Issued *|
|May 09, 2016||Fu Fa Flour Food Enterprise Co., Ltd.||Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition||Food Labeling/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|April 19, 2016||Tentay Food Sauces, Inc.||Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition||Seafood HACCP/CGMP for Foods/Adulterated||Not Issued *|