Inspections, Compliance, Enforcement, and Criminal Investigations
Types of Warning Letters on the FDA Website
- General FDA Warning Letters
- Tobacco Retailer Warning Letters
- Drug Marketing and Advertising Warning Letters (and Untitled Letters to Pharmaceutical Companies)
Topics on this Page:
- Ways to View/Browse Warning Letters
- More Information About Warning Letters Posted Here
- Recently Posted Warning Letters
Ways to View/Browse Warning Letters
- Review the list of recently posted warning letters below.
- Select the year from the list above in which the warning letter was issued, and browse the chronological list of warning letters on the linked page.
To find specific Warning Letters:
- Perform a simple search by entering criteria into the search box below.
- Perform an Advanced Search
- Use any of these "Browse" functions:
To download information about Warning Letters to an Excel document:
Use the Search and Export Warning Letters to Excel function.
- Warning letters posted before June 25, 2001, are in PDF format. Warning letters posted after that date are available in HTML format.
- Persons with disabilities having problems accessing PDF files may call 301-827-6567 for assistance.
- Matters described in FDA warning letters may have been subject to subsequent interaction between FDA and the letter recipient that may have changed the regulatory status of issues discussed in the letter.
- To obtain available additional information on the current status of an issue in a particular warning letter on this site, contact FDA. Requests to FDA for agency records should be sent to: Food and Drug Administration Division of Freedom of Information (HFI-35), 5600 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20857. Instructions for how to submit an FOI request can be found at How to Make a FOIA Request.
|Letter Issue Date||Company Name||Issuing Office||Subject||Close Out Date|
|February 21, 2014||Wedgewood Village Pharmacy, Inc.||New Jersey District Office||CGMP/Finished Pharmaceuticals/Adulterated/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|February 20, 2014||Falls View Farm||New York District Office||Illegal Drug Residue||Not Issued *|
|February 19, 2014||Pallimed Solutions, Inc.||New England District Office||CGMP/Drugs/Prepared, Packed or Held Under Insanitary Conditions/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|February 14, 2014||Newberry Feed & Farm, Inc.||Atlanta District Office||CGMP/Medicated Feeds/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|February 14, 2014||17 Merrill Drive LLC||New England District Office||Seafood HACCP/CGMP for Foods/Adulterated/Insanitary Conditions||Not Issued *|
|February 14, 2014||Nora Apothecary Pharmacy||Detroit District Office||CGMP/Finished Pharmaceuticals/Adulterated/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|January 23, 2014||Pacific Standard Distributors, inc||Seattle District Office||Internet Marketing of Unapproved and Misbranded Drugs||Not Issued *|
|December 12, 2013||Health Breakthrough International, LLC||Seattle District Office||CGMP/Dietary Supplement/Adulterated/Misbranded||Not Issued *|