Inspections, Compliance, Enforcement, and Criminal Investigations
Types of Warning Letters on the FDA Website
- General FDA Warning Letters
- Tobacco Retailer Warning Letters
- Drug Marketing and Advertising Warning Letters (and Untitled Letters to Pharmaceutical Companies)
Topics on this Page:
- Ways to View/Browse Warning Letters
- More Information About Warning Letters Posted Here
- Recently Posted Warning Letters
Ways to View/Browse Warning Letters
- Review the list of recently posted warning letters below.
- Select the year from the list above in which the warning letter was issued, and browse the chronological list of warning letters on the linked page.
To find specific Warning Letters:
- Perform an Advanced Search
- Use any of these "Browse" functions:
To download information about Warning Letters to an Excel document:
Use the Search and Export Warning Letters to Excel function.
- Matters described in FDA warning letters may have been subject to subsequent interaction between FDA and the letter recipient that may have changed the regulatory status of issues discussed in the letter.
- To obtain available additional information on the current status of an issue in a particular warning letter on this site, contact FDA. Requests to FDA for agency records should be sent to: Food and Drug Administration Division of Freedom of Information (HFI-35), 5630 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20857. Instructions for how to submit an FOI request can be found at How to Make a FOIA Request.
|Letter Issue Date||Company Name||Issuing Office||Subject||Close Out Date|
|May 18, 2015||Dominguez Farms Inc||Denver District Office||Illegal Drug Residue||Not Issued *|
|May 18, 2015||Seamus LLC||Baltimore District Office||Seafood HACCP/CGMP for Foods/Adulterated/Insanitary Conditions||Not Issued *|
|May 14, 2015||dealcigarette.com||Center for Tobacco Products||Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act/Adulterated/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|May 08, 2015||KJ3 Inc.||Seattle District Office||Insanitary Conditions/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|May 07, 2015||Strictly Health Corp||Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition||New Drugs/Dietary Supplements/Misbranded/Unsubstantiated Advertising||Not Issued *|
|May 04, 2015||Vital Juice Company, Inc.||Seattle District Office||Juice HACCP/Adulterated/Insanitary Conditions||Not Issued *|
|May 04, 2015||Dr. Dennis Black||Dallas District Office||Unapproved New Drugs/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|April 23, 2015||R and D Adams||New York District Office||Illegal Drug Residue||Not Issued *|
|April 22, 2015||Livestock Investors Inc Ltd||Dallas District Office||Illegal Drug Residue||Not Issued *|
|April 22, 2015||Merlin R. Yoder||Detroit District Office||Illegal Drug Residue||Not Issued *|
|April 03, 2015||Battle Creek Equipment Co.||Detroit District Office||CGMP/QSR/Medical Devices/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|April 02, 2015||Cabaniss Dairy||Atlanta District Office||Illegal Drug Residue||Not Issued *|
|December 16, 2014||Masselink Dairy Farm, LLC||Detroit District Office||Illegal Drug Residue||Not Issued *|
|December 15, 2014||Signal Medical Corporation||Detroit District Office||Premarket Approval/Adulterated||Not Issued *|