Inspections, Compliance, Enforcement, and Criminal Investigations
Types of Warning Letters on the FDA Website
- General FDA Warning Letters
- Tobacco Retailer Warning Letters
- Drug Marketing and Advertising Warning Letters (and Untitled Letters to Pharmaceutical Companies)
Topics on this Page:
- Ways to View/Browse Warning Letters
- More Information About Warning Letters Posted Here
- Recently Posted Warning Letters
Ways to View/Browse Warning Letters
- Review the list of recently posted warning letters below.
- Select the year from the list above in which the warning letter was issued, and browse the chronological list of warning letters on the linked page.
To find specific Warning Letters:
- Perform a simple search by entering criteria into the search box below.
- Perform an Advanced Search
- Use any of these "Browse" functions:
To download information about Warning Letters to an Excel document:
Use the Search and Export Warning Letters to Excel function.
- Warning letters posted before June 25, 2001, are in PDF format. Warning letters posted after that date are available in HTML format.
- Persons with disabilities having problems accessing PDF files may call 301-827-6567 for assistance.
- Matters described in FDA warning letters may have been subject to subsequent interaction between FDA and the letter recipient that may have changed the regulatory status of issues discussed in the letter.
- To obtain available additional information on the current status of an issue in a particular warning letter on this site, contact FDA. Requests to FDA for agency records should be sent to: Food and Drug Administration Division of Freedom of Information (HFI-35), 5600 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20857. Instructions for how to submit an FOI request can be found at How to Make a FOIA Request.
|Letter Issue Date||Company Name||Issuing Office||Subject||Close Out Date|
|April 08, 2014||Doughty Valley Holsteins LLC||Cincinnati District Office||Illegal Drug Residue||Not Issued *|
|April 07, 2014||ConAgra Foods Inc||Kansas City District Office||Food/Prepared/Packed or Held Under Insanitary Conditons/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|April 07, 2014||Iowa Orchard LLC||Kansas City District Office||Food/Apple Product/Poisonous or Deleterious Substance Which May Render Injurious to Health||Not Issued *|
|April 07, 2014||www.buyonline-cigarettes.com||Center for Tobacco Products||Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act/Adulterated/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|April 04, 2014||Serpe & Sons Inc||Philadelphia District Office||CGMP Food/Prepared, Packed or Held Under Insanitary Conditions/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|April 04, 2014||Driven Sports Inc.||Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition||Dietary Supplement/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|April 03, 2014||Ed Fields & Sons, Inc||Minneapolis District Office||Pesticide/Adultered||Not Issued *|
|April 01, 2014||LumiQuick Diagnostics Inc.||San Francisco District Office||CGMP/QSR/Medical Devices/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|March 28, 2014||North Florida Holsteins, LLC.||Florida District Office||Illegal Drug Residue||Not Issued *|
|March 21, 2014||Aloe Man International Corp||Florida District Office||CGMP/Dietary Supplement/Adulterated/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|March 07, 2014||Deseo Rebajar||San Juan District Office||Unapproved and Misbranded New Drugs||Not Issued *|
|December 13, 2013||Pesquera Alvarez y Alvarez Ltda||Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition||Seafood HACCP/CGMP for Foods/Adulterated/Insanitary Conditions||Not Issued *|