Inspections, Compliance, Enforcement, and Criminal Investigations
Types of Warning Letters on the FDA Website
- General FDA Warning Letters
- Tobacco Retailer Warning Letters
- Drug Marketing and Advertising Warning Letters (and Untitled Letters to Pharmaceutical Companies)
Topics on this Page:
- Ways to View/Browse Warning Letters
- More Information About Warning Letters Posted Here
- Recently Posted Warning Letters
Ways to View/Browse Warning Letters
- Review the list of recently posted warning letters below.
- Select the year from the list above in which the warning letter was issued, and browse the chronological list of warning letters on the linked page.
To find specific Warning Letters:
- Perform a simple search by entering criteria into the search box below.
- Perform an Advanced Search
- Use any of these "Browse" functions:
To download information about Warning Letters to an Excel document:
Use the Search and Export Warning Letters to Excel function.
- Warning letters posted before June 25, 2001, are in PDF format. Warning letters posted after that date are available in HTML format.
- Persons with disabilities having problems accessing PDF files may call 301-827-6567 for assistance.
- Matters described in FDA warning letters may have been subject to subsequent interaction between FDA and the letter recipient that may have changed the regulatory status of issues discussed in the letter.
- To obtain available additional information on the current status of an issue in a particular warning letter on this site, contact FDA. Requests to FDA for agency records should be sent to: Food and Drug Administration Division of Freedom of Information (HFI-35), 5600 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20857. Instructions for how to submit an FOI request can be found at How to Make a FOIA Request.
|Letter Issue Date||Company Name||Issuing Office||Subject||Close Out Date|
|November 19, 2014||LifeSilver||Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition||Unapproved New Drugs/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|November 18, 2014||Bodyhealth.com, LLC||Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition||Unapproved New Drugs/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|November 18, 2014||Ebola-C Inc||Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition||Unapproved New Drugs/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|November 12, 2014||K.I.Z. FOODS LIMITED||Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition||CGMP/Acidified Foods/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|November 12, 2014||El-Vi Farms, LLC||New York District Office||Illegal Drug Residue||Not Issued *|
|November 12, 2014||Reuben R. Zimmerman||New York District Office||Illegal Drug Residue||Not Issued *|
|November 10, 2014||Wells Pharmacy Network LLC||Florida District Office||CGMP/Finished Pharmaceuticals/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|November 07, 2014||Kelly Hills Dairy Inc||Kansas City District Office||Illegal Drug Residue Animal Tissue/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|November 06, 2014||Vella Cheese Company of California Inc.||San Francisco District Office||Low Acid Canned Food Regulation/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|November 06, 2014||Noel D. Elmore||Cincinnati District Office||Illegal Drug Residue||Not Issued *|
|October 31, 2014||Nestle Infant Nutrition||Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition||Food Labeling/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|October 29, 2014||Eastern Pharmacy, Inc.||Florida District Office||Drug/Prepared, Packed or Held Under Insanitary Conditions/Adulterated||Not Issued *|
|October 07, 2014||Windmill Health Products, LLC||New Jersey District Office||CGMP/Dietary Supplement/Adulterated/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|July 29, 2014||MKL DIAGNOSTICS AB||Center for Devices and Radiological Health||CGMP/QSR/Medical Devices/Adulterated/Misbranded||Not Issued *|
|July 08, 2014||Dr Benedict S Liao Md||Los Angeles District Office||New Drug/Labeling/False & Misleading Claims||Not Issued *|