eSubmitter Tutorial Videos
The eSubmitter tutorial video collection has been created to support industry users’ understanding of how to navigate and use the eSubmitter application. The tutorial collection provides step by step instruction through the stages of creating an FDA submission.
The following tutorial videos provide a broad overview of the eSubmitter application as well as detailed instructions for installing and setting up eSubmitter on your computer or network. Some of the tutorials are specific to a particular Center within the FDA. The Office or product area specific tutorials are indicated by their corresponding center. Please use these tutorials, along with the User Manual, Quick Guide, and FAQ available on the Download and Installation page to supplement your use of the eSubmitter tool.
Please note that after launching eSubmitter, you can also access the User Manual, Quick Guide, and the FAQs from the Home screen (aka the Welcome screen) and under Help in the Menu bar at any time.
General Overview Tutorials
- eSubmitter Overview and Introduction
- Installing eSubmitter
- Launching and Navigating the eSubmitter Interface
- Setting User Preferences
Program Office Related Tutorials
- Creating a Tobacco Submission - Listing of Ingredients in Tobacco Products (904a1)
- Creating a Tobacco Submission - Harmful and Potentially Harmful Constituents (904a3) [New 4/9/2013]
- Creating a Tobacco Submission - Tobacco Health Documents (904a4)
- Packaging a Tobacco Submission Using Digital Signatures