The goal of the FDA’s Pediatric Device Consortia (PDC) Grant Program is to support the development of nonprofit consortia designed to stimulate projects which will promote pediatric device development.
To learn more about this grant program and its accomplishments, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page. Click Here.
Pediatric Device Consortia Websites:
- Atlantic Pediatric Device Consortium
- Boston Pediatric Device Consortium (no website available)
- National Capital Consortium for Pediatric Innovation
- New England Pediatric Device Consortium
- Philadelphia Regional Pediatric Medical Device Consortium
- Southern California Consortium for Technology and Innovation in Pediatrics
- University of California, San Francisco Pediatric Device Consortium
- University of Michigan (M-PED) Pediatric Device Consortium