For Federal, State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial Officials
- The Office of Partnerships serves as FDA's primary contact for State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial entities and stakeholders.
- Information on the new food safety legislation.
- Information on how to submit a request for an OP representative to speak at an event
Navigate the For Federal, State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial Officials Section
Competitive Grant and Cooperative Agreement program information, Food Protection Task Force, and Rapid Response Team Data, Open Funding Opportunities.Partnerships & Contracts
State Contracts, State Cooperative Programs, Current Partnership Agreement Information, MFRPS Information, and Audit ReportsFederal-State Relations Activities
Overview of Office of Partnerships Standards Implementation Staff, Contracts and Grants Staff, and Public Affairs & Information Group roles and responsibilities, programs, regulations, associations and other initiatives.Integrated Food Safety System
Partnership for Food Protection, Retail Food Safety Pograms and Support, Multistate Food Outbreak Investigations.
Contact FDA's Office of Partnerships
State training information.Communication and Outreach
Communication and information- dissemination systems between FDA, State, Local and Tribal Officials.Animal Feed Regulatory Program Standards (AFRPS)
Animal Feed Regulatory Program Standards Information and Updates
Resources for You
News and Events
- NEW! Animal Feed Regulatory Program Standards (AFRPS) - A downloadable copy of the feed standards is now available at the AFRPS FDA.gov homepage.
- The Rapid Response Team (RRT) Best Practices Manual Volume 1 is now available upon request!
- NEW! Partnership for Food Protection (PFP) Newsletter, Summer 2013, Volume 1, Issue 1 (PDF - 271KB)
- Information Paper: Overview of Information Sharing Agreements with State and Local Government Officials (PDF - 177KB)