Heart Health for Women
Did you know that heart disease is the number one killer of women in the United States?
Many people think that heart disease only affects men. This is not true. Any woman can develop heart disease. Educate yourself about how to lower your risk of heart disease.
Get the Facts on Heart Disease
Other Helpful Information from the FDA
Learn more about other conditions that affect your heart health.
Get tips on medicines, healthy eating, and heart devices.
- Aspirin - What You Should Know
- High Cholesterol -- Medicines To Help You
- Controlling Cholesterol with Statins
- High Blood Pressure -- Medicines To Help You
- Devices that Keep the Heart Beating
- Eat for a Healthy Heart
- How to Understand and Use the Nutrition Facts Label
- Sodium: Look at the Label
- Video: "Don't let your food take you by surprise. Read the label!