Voluntary National Retail Food Regulatory Program Standards - January 2011
"Standards of Excellence for Continual Improvement"
Developed and recommended by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration with input from federal, state, and local Regulatory officials, Industry, trade associations, academia, and consumers.
OMB Control No. 0910-0621
Expiration Date: 05-31-2014
See additional PRA statement
Table of Contents
Introduction, Definitions and Standards
- Standard No. 1 - Regulatory Foundation
- Standard No. 2 - Trained Regulatory Staff
- Standard No. 3 - Inspection Program Based on HACCP Principles
- Standard No. 4 - Uniform Inspection Program
- Standard No. 5 - Foodborne Illness and Food Defense Preparedness and Response
- Standard No. 6 - Compliance and Enforcement
- Standard No. 7 - Industry and Community Relations
- Standard No. 8 - Program Support and Resources
- Standard No. 9 - Program Assessment
- FDA National Registry Report
The above document supercedes the Draft April 2009 version.