The FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), the most sweeping reform of our food safety laws in more than 70 years, was signed into law by President Obama on January 4, 2011. It aims to ensure the U.S. food supply is safe by shifting the focus from responding to contamination to preventing it.
April 5, 2016
FDA releases the Final Rule on Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food.
A webinar is planned for April 25, 2016 to present key pieces of the final rule.
- Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food Final Rule
- Produce Safety Final Rule and Environmental Impact Statement
- Foreign Supplier Verification Programs (FSVP) Final Rule
- Accredited Third-Party Certification Final Rule
- Preventive Controls for Human Food Final Rule
- Preventive Controls for Food for Animals Final Rule
- All Activity by Date