The FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), the most sweeping reform of our food safety laws in more than 70 years, was signed into law by President Obama on January 4, 2011. It aims to ensure the U.S. food supply is safe by shifting the focus from responding to contamination to preventing it.
July 13, 2016
FDA releases the Final Rule on Amendments to Registration of Food Facilities.
A webinar is planned for August 3, 2016 to present key pieces of the final rule.
- Mitigation Strategies to Protect Food Against Intentional Adulteration Final Rule
- Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food Final Rule
- Produce Safety Final Rule and Environmental Impact Statement
- Foreign Supplier Verification Programs (FSVP) Final Rule
- Accredited Third-Party Certification Final Rule
- Preventive Controls for Human Food Final Rule
- Preventive Controls for Food for Animals Final Rule
- All Activity by Date