- FDA is investigating reports that carbendazim, a fungicide, is present at low levels in some orange juice products.
Residue Monitoring Reports
Glossary of Pesticide Chemicals June 2005
Pesticide Analytical Manual Volume I October 1999
Pesticide Analytical Manual Volume II Index November 2001
Other Government Sources of Information
* Documents temporarily unavailable on the web.
- Guidance for Industry: Channels of Trade Policy for Commodities With Residues of Pesticide Chemicals, for Which Tolerances Have Been Revoked, Suspended, or Modified by the Environmental Protection Agency - Final Guidance
- Guidance for Industry: Channels of Trade Policy for Commodities with Vinclozolin Residues - Final Guidance
- Guidance for Industry: Channels of Trade Policy for Commodities with Methyl Parathion Residues
- Withdrawal of Guidance: Guidance for Industry on the FDA Recommendations for Sampling and Testing Yellow Corn and Dry-Milled Yellow Corn Shipments Intended for Human Food Use for Cry9C Protein Residues
- All Chemical Contaminants, Metals, Natural Toxins, and Pesticides Guidance