The following is information on specific substances related to dietary supplements.
FDA takes numerous actions on dietary supplements to protect public health.
FDA works with industry and our state partners to publish press releases and other public notices about recalls that may potentially present a significant or serious risk to the consumer or user of the product. Not all recalls have press releases or are posted on this page. See additional information on recalls and search tools.
FDA issues Warning Letters to let companies know that they have violated the laws we enforce and to tell them what corrective action they need to take. See additional information on warning letters and search tools.
- Recent FDA Action on Products Marketed as Dietary Supplements Labeled as Containing Methylsynephrine
- Recall: Reesna Inc., Issues a Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Fuel Up Plus and Fuel Up High Octane due to the Presence of Undeclared Hydroxythiohomosildenafil
- Recall: Lucy's Weight Loss System Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Pink Bikini Dietary Supplement Due to Undeclared Diclofenac
- Recall: Lipo Escultura Corp. Issues Nationwide Recall of Lipo Escultura Due to Undeclared Sibutramine and Diclofenac
- Warning Letter to Nature's Health, LLC Cites Unapproved New Drugs/Misbranded
- Warning Letter to Nature's Mojo Inc Cites Unapproved New Drugs/Misbranded
- Warning Letter to ICF International, LLC Cites Misbranded
- Warning Letter to DBM Nutrition Cites Misbranded
- Warning Letter to Applied Nutriceuticals, Inc.Cites Misbranded
- Warning Letter to Top Secret Nutrition, LLC Cites Misbranded
- Warning Letter to SDC Nutrition Inc. Cites Misbranded
- Recall: Glades Drugs' Nationwide Voluntary Recall Of Compounded Multivitamins Containing High Amounts Of Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
- Recall: Fit Firm and Fabulous Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Ultimate Herbal Slimcaps Due to the Presence of Undeclared Sibutramine
- Recall: Inaffit, LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Natureal Due to Undeclared Sibutramine
- Warning Letter to Orgen Nutraceuticals, Inc. Cites Unapproved New Drugs/Misbranded
- Recall: Premiere Sales Group Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of All Lots of Rhino 7 3000 and Rhino 7 Platinum 3000 Capsules due to Undeclared Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Warning Letter to Sound Healing Arts, PC, dba Grounds for Tea, LLC Cites Adulterated/Misbranded
- Warning Letter to Seeds of Light Enterprises, Inc. Cites Adulterated/Misbranded
- Warning Letter to MPH Nutrition, LLC Cites Adulterated/Therapeutic Claims
- Warning Letter to New Dawn Nutrition, Inc. Cites Misbranded/Adulterated
- Warning Letter to TruVision Health LLC Cites Adulterated
- Consumer Advice: Shree Baidyanath Brand Ayurvedic Dietary Supplements