FDA Broad Agency Announcement for the Advanced Research and Development of Regulatory Science
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has an open, continuing announcement to solicit research and development in support of regulatory science and innovation. The Safe Use Initiative welcomes proposals to this announcement which support its mission and goal.
- Read the details of the solicitation announcement (FDABAA-15-00121) (Open as of February 23, 2015)
- Please note - Priority Area 8: Strengthen Social and Behavioral Science to Promote Informed Decision-Making About FDA-Regulated Products
- Nurse Pain Educator Pilot Program (NPE) – NEMA Research, Inc.
- FDA Health Care Professional Communication Project – Summer Productions
- Integrated Clinical Decision Support System to Advance the Safe Use of Antibiotics – AZCERT, Inc.
- Pragmatic Risk Score for Severe Hypoglycemic Events – Kaiser Foundation Research Institute
- Optimizing the Use of Opioids Following Surgery – Kaiser Foundation Research Institute and Kaiser Permanente Northwest Center for Health Research