Animal & Veterinary

Product Safety Information

How to Report a Pet Food Complaint

To report complaints about pet food (and other animal feed), please contact your state’s FDA Consumer Complaint Coordinators. When reporting, please include as much information as possible, including the specific product name, lot numbers, veterinarian's report and diagnosis, etc.

How to report when your animal has a bad reaction to a drug the veterinarian prescribed

Veterinarians and animal owners are encouraged to report adverse drug experiences and suspected product failures to the government agency that regulates the product in question. Visit our How to Report an Adverse Drug Experience page for the information and forms that are needed to report adverse experiences with veterinary drugs.

Page Last Updated: 07/28/2014
Note: If you need help accessing information in different file formats, see Instructions for Downloading Viewers and Players.