Advisory Committee Vacancies, Qualifications, and Experience
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is requesting nominations for members to serve on its advisory committees. FDA seeks to include the views of women and men, members of all racial and ethnic groups, and individuals with and without disabilities on its advisory committees and, therefore, encourages nominations of appropriately qualified candidates from these groups.
Find out more on advisory committee vacancies for each FDA committee by selecting the links on the left of the page.
Please be aware that:
- The Food and Drug Administration's various product centers manage the advisory committees that review the products regulated by each center, such as drugs, biologics, and medical devices.
- Vacancies on this website are updated periodically.
- One or more vacancies listed may be in the nomination process or a final appointment may have been made.
How to Apply
Nominations of qualified individuals must include:
- Complete curriculum vitae of each nominee
- A written confirmation that the nominee is aware of the nomination (unless self nominated)
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- For Consumer Representative applications, include a cover letter that lists consumer or community organizations for which the nominee can demonstrate active participation.
Conflicts of Interest:
Potential candidates are asked to provide detailed information concerning such matters as financial holdings, employment, and research grants and/or contracts in order to permit evaluation of possible sources of conflict of interest. For more information view the presentation slides on conflicts of interest.
Where to Apply
You may submit your information by logging into the FDA Advisory Committee Membership Nomination Portal: