- The FDA uses 50 committees and panels to obtain independent expert advice on scientific, technical, and policy matters.
Navigate the Advisory Committees Section
How to become a member of an advisory committee, common questions, and the laws, regulations, and guidances that govern the committees.Committees & Meeting Materials
Committee information, charter, meeting materials, committee roster, etc.
Upcoming Advisory Committee Meetings
- February 19, 2016: Orthopaedic and Rehabilitation Devices Panel of the Medical Devices Advisory Committee Meeting Announcement
- December 14, 2015: Endocrinologic and Metabolic Drugs Advisory Committee Meeting Announcement
- December 10, 2015: Joint Meeting of the Pulmonary-Allergy Drugs Advisory Committee and Drug Safety and the Risk Management Advisory Committee Meeting Announcement
- December 9, 2015: Meeting of the Pulmonary-Allergy Drugs Advisory Committee Meeting Announcement
- December 7-8, 2015: Meeting of the Food Advisory Committee Meeting Announcement
- December 1, 2015: Meeting of the Psychopharmacologic Drugs Advisory Committee Meeting Announcement
Webcast Information for the November 24, 2015 Meeting of the Peripheral and Central Nervous System (PCNS) Drugs Advisory Committee(PDF - 90KB)
- Publications that provide FDA advisory committee request for nominations for various members and representatives.
Advisory Committee Calendar Applying for Membership
Blood, Vaccines and Other Biologics Drugs Food Advisory Committee Medical Devices Patient Engagement Advisory Committee Pediatric Advisory Committee Radiation-Emitting Products Risk Communication Advisory Committee Science Board to the Food and Drug Administration Toxicological Research, Science Advisory Board to NCTR Veterinary Medicine Advisory Committee Tobacco Products Scientific Advisory Committee
Food and Drug Administration
10903 New Hampshire Avenue
WO32 - 5129Silver Spring, MD 20993-0002