- The FDA uses 50 committees and panels to obtain independent expert advice on scientific, technical, and policy matters.
Navigate the Advisory Committees Section
How to become a member of an advisory committee, common questions, and the laws, regulations, and guidances that govern the committees.Committees & Meeting Materials
Committee information, charter, meeting materials, committee roster, etc.
Upcoming Advisory Committee Meetings
- March 17, 2017: Joint Meeting of the Ophthalmic Devices Panel of the Medical Devices Advisory Committee and the Risk Communication Advisory Committee
- March 15, 2017: Pharmaceutical Science and Clinical Pharmacology Advisory Committee Meeting Announcement
- March 13-14, 2017: Joint Meeting of the Drug Safety and Risk Management Advisory Committee and the Anesthetic and Analgesic Drug Products Advisory Committee
- March 7, 2017: Pediatric Advisory Committee Meeting Announcement
- March 6, 2017: Pediatric Advisory Committee Meeting Announcement
- February 23, 2017: Circulatory System Devices Panel of the Medical Devices Advisory Committee Meeting Announcement
- CANCELLED February 16, 2017: Meeting of the Psychopharmacologic Drugs Advisory Committee Meeting Announcement
Blood, Vaccines and Other Biologics Human Drug Advisory Committees Food Advisory Committee Medical Devices Patient Engagement Advisory Committee Pediatric Advisory Committee Radiation-Emitting Products Risk Communication Advisory Committee Science Board to the Food and Drug Administration Toxicological Research, Science Advisory Board to NCTR Veterinary Medicine Advisory Committee Tobacco Products Scientific Advisory Committee
Food and Drug Administration
10903 New Hampshire Avenue
WO32 - 5129Silver Spring, MD 20993-0002