(See Paperwork Reduction Act Statement at the bottom of the form.)
- Candidates must be US citizens or permanent residents.
- Students must be enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university and have received at least 60 credit hours in undergraduate study.
- Candidates must be free of conflict of interest.
- Please visit the MDFP website before completing this online application.
- After submitting this form, you will be instructed to submit your updated curriculum vitae and letter of interest in CDRH in order to complete the application. Students must submit an academic transcript.
- Submit by email: email@example.com
- Or mail to this address:
Medical Device Fellowship Program (MDFP)
Center for Devices and Radiological Health, FDA
10903 New Hampshire Avenue
WO 66 - 5406
Silver Spring, MD 20993-0002
- For Professionals:
- Applications are accepted year-round and should be submitted at least 3 months prior to the desired starting date.
- For Students:
- Students – Please note that for all federal agencies in the US a new program called Pathways is now used as the portal to hire students. There may be Pathways openings at other federal agencies. Please look at www.usajobs.gov, and search for the word Pathways and your geographic area of interest to see if there are announcements. It is typical that these announcements may be posted for one week, so a helpful tip is to check every Monday morning or early in the week. There is no regular routine posting schedule. Another tip is to learn to use the www.usajobs.gov website ahead of time, and have your resume and transcripts available and ready. Follow the announcement instructions carefully and submit all needed documents. If there are several similar announcements, apply individually to each one for which you are qualified. For summer intern positions, announcements may appear at any time but are especially likely to be posted in December, January or February. Please search daily during these months.
- For summer intern positions, announcements may appear at any time but are especially likely to be posted in December, January or February. Please search daily during these months.
* indicates required fieldAfter submitting this form, send your updated curriculum vitae and letter of interest in CDRH to firstname.lastname@example.org. Students must also submit an academic transcript.
The public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated to average one hour per response, including time for reviewing instructions, searching existing data sources, gathering and maintaining the necessary data, and completing and reviewing the collection of information. Send comments regarding this burden estimate or any other aspect of this collection of information to this address:
Department of Health and Human Services
Food and Drug Administration
Office of Information Management
1350 Piccard Drive; Pi50 Rm 400B
Rockville, MD 20850
An agency may not conduct or sponsor, and a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. Information collected for the Medical Device Fellowship Program is approved under OMB Control No. 0190-0551 and expires March 31, 2017.
FORM FDA 3608 (06/05)