CDRH Medical Device Fellowship Program - Application Form
(See Paperwork Reduction Act Statement at the bottom of the form.)
- Candidates must be US citizens or permanent residents.
- Students must be enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university and have received at least 60 credit hours in undergraduate study.
- Candidates must be free of conflict of interest.
- Please visit the MDFP website before completing this online application.
- After submitting this form, you will be instructed to submit your updated curriculum vitae and letter of interest in CDRH in order to complete the application. Students must submit an academic transcript.
- Submit by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or mail to this address:
Medical Device Fellowship Program (MDFP)
Center for Devices and Radiological Health, FDA
10903 New Hampshire Avenue
WO 66 - 5406
Silver Spring, MD 20993-0002
- For Professionals:
- Applications are accepted year-round and should be submitted at least 3 months prior to the desired starting date.
- For Students:
- Summer 2014 – With regret, MDFP will not be able to have Summer Interns in 2014 due to budgetary constraints. We plan to continue our Summer Intern Program in 2015. Contact us in Fall 2014 for more information.
- Students – Please note that for all federal agencies in the US a new program called Pathways is now used as the portal to hire students. There may be Pathways openings at other federal agencies. Please look at www.usajobs.gov, and search for the word Pathways and your geographic area of interest to see if there are announcements. It is typical that these announcements may be posted for one week, so a helpful tip is to check every Monday morning or early in the week. There is no regular routine posting schedule. Another tip is to learn to use the www.usajobs.gov website ahead of time, and have your resume and transcripts available and ready. Follow the announcement instructions carefully and submit all needed documents. If there are several similar announcements, apply individually to each one for which you are qualified.
* = required field