- FDA-TRACK is a web resource that provides information about the breadth of FDA's activities.
- FDA has responsibility for enforcing a broad range of statutory and regulatory requirements.
- FDA will host a webinar, “Cosmetic Adverse Event Reporting," Wednesday, January 18th at 2:00 p.m. ET.
Navigate the Transparency Section
An agency-wide effort to open the doors of the agency and promote innovation, in a manner compatible with the agency goal of appropriately protecting confidential information.FDA-TRACK: Agency-wide Program Performance
A program performance management system that tracks the agency's progress on activities in over 100 program areas.Open Government: FDA Data Sets
A gateway that provides access to data sets in a variety of formats. Data sets include recalls and fraudulent H1N1 products.
Learn about what FDA does by watching videos, participating in webinars, and reading the answers to frequently asked questionsPublic Disclosure Policy
Draft proposals about making more information about the regulatory process available to the public.Transparency to Regulated Industry
Ways FDA may improve transparency to regulated industry and foster a more efficient and cost-effective regulatory process.Transparency Reports
Reports on the FDA's plans and progress in implementing the Transparency Initiative
Transparency Blog Posts
December 12, 2011: Canadian and U.S. Agencies Partner to Modernize Food Safety November 29, 2011: FDA Basics Webinar on the Import Entry Process
- October 24, 2011: Fulfilling the Promise of the Food Safety Modernization Act: The Importance of Stakeholder Engagement
Upcoming Event: Webinar on FDA’s MedWatch System: How to Report Adverse Events
FDA Basics Webinars
- November 30, 2011: FDA Basics Webinar on the Import Entry Process
Import Entry Process webinar landing page
- October 2011: FDA MedWatch Webinar
- September 2011: FDA Webinar on Prescription Drug Shortages
- August 2011: FDA Webinar on Protecting Your Child's Health Through Safe and Effective Vaccines
- July 2011: Home Use of Medical Devices