Provides Information About FDA and What the Agency Does
FDA Basics Webinar: Drug Shortages
CDER hosted a webinar on FDA's involvement in drug shortages. Watch the recorded version and view the presentation slides.
FDA Basics Webinar: FDA CBER Mini-Sentinel Program
FDA hosted a webinar on the CBER Mini- Sentinel Program and the Sentinel Initiative.View the presentation slides and watch the recorded version.
FDA Basics Webinar: FDA's MedWatch Program: Voluntarily Reporting Problems to the FDA
FDA hosted a webinar on how to report adverse events to MedWatch. Watch the recorded version and view the slides.
FDA Basics Webinar: 20 Years Later- Returning to FDA to Regulate Tobacco
On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. EDT, FDA will host a webinar on the regulation of tobacco. Mitch Zeller, Director for the Center of Tobacco Products, will discuss the opportuniites for FDA to reduce the burden of tobacco through product regulation.
- FDA Basics Webinar:CVM's Pet Food Reporting and Recall Process
- FDA Basics Webinar:FDA's MedWatch Program: Voluntarily Reporting Problems to the FDA
- October FDA Basics Metrics
- What other government supported websites does FDA recommend as reliable sources for health related information?
- What non-government websites does FDA recommend?