Office of Drug Evaluation I - Division of Psychiatry Products (DPP)
The Division of Psychiatry Products (DPP) regulates and reviews Investigational New Drug (IND) applications and marketing applications for products for the treatment of psychiatric diseases and conditions, such as bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, major depressive disorder, attention deficit disorder and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic attacks, posttraumatic stress disorder, and generalized anxiety disorder.
- Director: Thomas Laughren, M.D.
- Deputy Director: Mitchell Mathis, M.D.
- Deputy Director for Safety: Victor Crentsil, M.D.
- Chief, Project Management Staff: Paul David, R.Ph.
- Chief, Project Management Staff: Steve Hardeman, R.Ph.
- Safety Regulatory Project Manager: Terry Harrison, Pharm.D.
Mailing Address: 10903 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20993
Building 22, Suite 4200
Phone: (301) 796-2260
Fax: (301) 796-9841