Office of Drug Evaluation I - Division of Neurology Products (DNP)
The Division of Neurology Products (DNP) regulates and reviews Investigational New Drug (IND) applications and marketing applications for drug and biologic products for the treatment of neurological diseases and conditions, such as Alzheimer’s disease, stroke, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease, epilepsy, migraine headaches, muscular dystrophy, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, dementia, narcolepsy, lennox-gastaut syndrome, and insomnia.
- Acting Director: Billy Dunn, M.D.
- Deputy Director: Eric Bastings, M.D
- Deputy Director for Safety: Alice Hughes, M.D.
- Chief, Project Management Staff: Jacqueline Ware, Pharm.D.
- Safety Regulatory Project Manager: Kelly Ngan, Pharm.D.
10903 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20993
Building 22, Suite 4200
Phone: (301) 796-2250
Fax: (301) 796-9842