Resources for You
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- U.S. Trade Representative
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
Department of Commerce’s Foreign Commercial Service
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection: Restrictions on Prescription Drugs
U.S. Department of State
Office of International Programs
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Office of International Programs (OIP) is the focal point for all international matters concerning the Agency. OIP’s responsibilities are to.
- Serve as the primary agency liaison with other U.S. Government (USG) components, international and foreign governments (including Washington, DC embassies) for policy formulation and execution impacting FDA and FDA regulated products.
- Provide leadership to agency program areas for international activities.
- Serve as the focal point and final clearing authority for the agency and the authority for policies and procedures pertaining to international travel...Read More
FDA seeks listing under EU’s Falsified Medicines Directive – Statement Date: January 24, 2013
International Programs Activities
Technical Cooperation and Capacity Building
Exports and Export Certificates
- Harmonization and Multilateral Relations
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
- Publications in Foreign Languages
- Sub-Saharan Africa