Resources for You
FDA-TRACK Office of International Programs
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- U.S. Trade Representative
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection: Restrictions on Prescription Drugs
U.S. Department of State
Office of International Programs
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Office of International Programs (OIP) is the focal point for all international matters concerning the Agency. OIP’s responsibilities are to.
- Serve as the primary agency liaison with other U.S. Government (USG) components, international and foreign governments (including Washington, DC embassies) for policy formulation and execution impacting FDA and FDA regulated products.
- Provide leadership to agency program areas for international activities.
- Serve as the focal point and final clearing authority for the agency and the authority for policies and procedures pertaining to international travel...Read More
Notification to Industry: Products using oils, glycerin, or protein derived from the Jatropha plant may have toxic effects (Updated from July 2012) FDA Notification to Industry: Products using oils, glycerin, or protein that were derived from the Jatropha plant may have toxic effects
- More Notices and Technical Information for Industry
Notices for industry from the Food and Drug Adminstration on technical and regulatory matters