- FDA ensures generics are safe and effective alternatives.
- Things to consider and discuss with your health care professional.
- What food allergens are the main offenders?
News & Events
- October 29, 2014 - First vaccine approved by FDA to prevent serogroup B Meningococcal disease
- October 24, 2014 - FDA approves new treatment for rare form of hemophilia
- October 17, 2014 - FDA approves labeling with abuse-deterrent features for third extended-release opioid analgesic
Recent Consumer Updates
Browse by Audience
Updates and information for staying safe and healthy
Learn about other treatments, drug/device approvals, public meetings and more
For Health Professionals
Medical product safety information, adverse event/problem reporting and more
For Scientists & Researchers
NCTR, pediatrics, clinical trials, Critical Path Initiative and more
Guidance, registration and listing, import programs and more
FDA Voice Blog
October 30, 2014
FDA Now Collects Data for Tobacco User Fee Calculations
October 29, 2014
FDA Encourages Development of Devices for Patients with Disabilities