ORA Pathlore Learning Management System (LMS) for State/Local/Territorial constituents. You can now go directly to the Pathlore LMS to search the Course Catalog (use the steps below to search for courses in Pathlore.)
This link will present a real-time view of instructor led courses currently offered by OTED:
To search the entire OTED Catalog of courses for online courses and instructor led courses that may not be offered every year:
- On the Pathlore Home Page select the “Course Catalog Search” option from the menu in the upper left, or choose “OTED Course Catalog” under search on the main menu.
- On the following page, in the “search by keywords” box, type the title or partial title of the course you are looking for. If you would like to search for a topic or key word using the percent sign will return all results containing that term.
- To see the complete OTED Course Catalog, leave the “search by keywords” box blank and click the ‘Search’ button.
- You can also search by topic area using the category drop down search menu, i.e. drugs, food, imports, etc.
- If you know the course ID number or the OTED Training Officer you can use that information to search as well.
- When you find the course you are looking for choose the “Select” button next to the course to view the information.
For additional help please contact our Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org.