ORA has transitioned to a new learning management system (LMS) known as the Office of Regulatory Affairs Training System – ORA LearnED.
Learn more about the ORA LearnEd Training System.
- ORA LearnED is available for State/Local/Tribal/Territorial constituents as well as other non-FDA regulatory partners. You can now go to the ORA Training System – ORA LearnED to search the Course Catalog.
- The login ID for state, local, tribal, and territorial partners as well as other Non-FDA Regulators will now be your employment email address. Contact the helpdesk at: email@example.com if have issues logging into the New ORA LearnED System.
- Once you have logged in and accessed the ORA LearnED Welcome Page click on the events calendar button in the middle of the page to view the Course Calendar Schedule.
- You can also use the search bar on the top right of the Welcome page and type in a key word or phrase, course ID number or topic area to search for courses.
- Additionally, you can also search for a course by going to the Learning Tab and clicking on the Learning Search link from the drop-down menu to filter for courses by duration, type, modality, and subject.
- When you find the event/session that you are looking for click on it to view the information related to the course.
ORA LearnEd Training System
Where to access the ORA LearnEd System:
Log onto: https://fdaoted.csod.com and click on the blue button labeled “Calendar” to view currently scheduled OTED courses.
|Glossary Crosswalk for Learners: Since the ORA LearnED Training System utilizes different terminology than that of the legacy Pathlore LMS we’ve prepared this Glossary Crosswalk to help you navigate the new system.|
|Quick Reference Guide: View our ORA LearnED Quick Reference Guide to see a synopsis of the system.|
|Short video tutorials: Click the following links to view our short video tutorials:
|User Guides: For a more comprehensive look into using ORA LearnED you can view the following ORA LearnED OTED User Guides:|
To set up a ComplianceWire account, personnel in ORA Program Areas should contact your Program Training Officer (PTO). Center Employees should submit a ticket with the APPS Desk at: Appsdesk@fda.hhs.gov for assistance. Additional information is below:
How to get your Personal Transcripts
- For courses taken through the ORA LearnED LMS ORA LearnED LMS, log into the Welcome page, then click on the blue ‘Transcript’ button https://fdaoted.csod.com
- For web-based courses and learning requirements delivered through the ComplianceWire learning portal, log into https://www.compliancewire.com/Secure/logon-cwire.asp and click “history”
- For courses and learning requirements delivered through the HHS learning portal, log into https://lms.learning.hhs.gov/ and click “learning”
11919 Rockville Pike