OTED Training Schedule & Catalog
ORA has transitioned to a new learning management system (LMS) known as the Office of Regulatory Affairs Training System – ORA LearnED.
Learn more about the ORA LearnEd Training System.
To learn more, on how to increase health protection and meet the mission of the Agency use the link to attend this self-paced course.
FD8005R Curriculum: Food Safety Culture (csod.com)
- ORA LearnED is available for State/Local/Tribal/Territorial constituents as well as other non-FDA regulatory partners. You can now go to the ORA Training System – ORA LearnED to search the Course Catalog. (add CSOD link here – https://fdaoted.csod.com/login)
- The login ID for state, local, tribal, and territorial partners as well as other Non-FDA Regulators will now be your employment email address. Contact the helpdesk at: firstname.lastname@example.org if have issues logging into the New ORA LearnED System.
- Once you have logged in and accessed the ORA LearnED Welcome Page click on the events calendar button in the middle of the page to view the Course Calendar Schedule.
- You can also use the search bar on the top right of the Welcome page and type in a key word or phrase, course ID number or topic area to search for courses.
- Additionally, you can also search for a course by going to the Learning Tab and clicking on the Learning Search link from the drop-down menu to filter for courses by duration, type, modality, and subject.
- When you find the event/session that you are looking for click on it to view the information related to the course.
ORA LearnEd Training System
Where to access the ORA LearnEd System:
Log onto: https://fdaoted.csod.com and click on the blue button labeled “Calendar” to view currently scheduled OTED courses.
|Glossary Crosswalk for Learners: Since the ORA LearnED Training System utilizes different terminology than that of the legacy Pathlore LMS we’ve prepared this Glossary Crosswalk to help you navigate the new system.|
|Quick Reference Guide: View our ORA LearnED Quick Reference Guide to see a synopsis of the system.|
|Short video tutorials: Click the following links to view our short video tutorials:|
|User Guides: For a more comprehensive look into using ORA LearnED you can view the following ORA LearnED OTED User Guides:|
To set up a ComplianceWire account, personnel in ORA Program Areas should contact your Program Training Officer (PTO). Center Employees should submit a ticket with the APPS Desk at: Appsdesk@fda.hhs.gov for assistance. Additional information is below:
- Log into ComplianceWire
- Request a ComplianceWire Account (For Non-FDA Employees Only)
- ComplianceWire Login Instructions
How to get your Personal Transcripts
- For courses taken through the ORA LearnED LMS ORA LearnED LMS, log into the Welcome page, then click on the blue ‘Transcript’ button https://fdaoted.csod.com
- For web-based courses and learning requirements delivered through the ComplianceWire learning portal, log into https://www.compliancewire.com/Secure/logon-cwire.asp and click “history”
- For courses and learning requirements delivered through the HHS learning portal, log into https://lms.learning.hhs.gov/ and click “learning”
11919 Rockville Pike