- FERN Website : this link will direct you to the public FERN website. To access the FERN Introduction Modules, please click on Read More and scroll down.
- Computer-Based Case Study: "Salmonella in the Caribbean"
- National Shellfish Sanitation Program Overview
- Shellfish Growing Areas
- Shellfish Plant Sanitation
For information on registration and other online courses
- State, Local and Tribal Regulators (These online courses are free for FDA, State, Local & Tribal Regulators)
- FDA Employees
If you are an FDA employee, you should obtain the most up-to-date information about training available to you from the Intranet OTED site.
You do not have to be logged in to the FDA network to access web-based courses on Compliancewire. If you already have log on information, you can access the courses at https://www.compliancewire.com/partners/fdaora.
If you do not have log on information:
- Program-specific Personnel in ORA should contact your Program Training Officer (PTO).
- Headquarters ORA and all Center personnel should email their request to OTED.