What is CTP’s Exchange Lab?
The Exchange Lab, run by the FDA Center for Tobacco Products (CTP), provides free print materials, web content, and social media posts to help keep communities informed about tobacco-related issues. We offer a wide variety of science-based content focused on public health education, tobacco research, retailer information, and tobacco regulations and compliance.
In Exchange Lab, you can:
- Visit the Virtual Exhibit Booth
- Browse a series of curated pages of CTP content for each stakeholder audience - public health practitioners, health care providers, school nurses, educators, and tobacco retailers.
- Order and download print materials
- Choose from over 40 posters and flyers, and select items such as a magnet, coffee sleeves and stickers. We will mail printed items directly to your store, school, or organization, free of charge.
- Syndicate website content
- Download images to share on social media
- Browse a growing collection of social media posts to share with your followers.
Content Available in Spanish
Do you need to reach Spanish-speaking audiences with information about the dangers of tobacco use? A number of our print materials, including popular posters and flyers, are offered in Spanish.
Not only is the Exchange Lab chock full of posters, flyers, images and infographics to help you educate your stakeholders about the harms of tobacco, but now you can get two newly-available tobacco education games to put on your website.
Teach visitors to your site how smoking can damage their teeth by playing the interactive Tooth Takedown Game. The game simulates gum disease and tooth loss caused by smoking cigarettes.
Data Widgets for Your Website
If you’re interested in displaying smoking-related data, facts, and statistics, the Exchange Lab now includes data widgets that showcase this pertinent information via graphics and an interactive map. Sign in to Exchange Lab to get the code.
If you want to stay up on the latest free tobacco education materials from the Center for Tobacco Products Exchange Lab, make sure you register for Exchange Lab's updates.
Visit the CTP Exchange Lab to order or download free youth tobacco prevention resources, including a two-page infographic with the latest stats and info on the health risks of youth e-cigarette use. Available in English and Spanish. https://t.co/Yw6kb91bBi— FDA Tobacco (@FDATobacco) June 9, 2020
It is our goal to provide free tobacco education materials to you in an easy and effective manner so we can join you in keeping your community informed. If you have questions or need assistance using Exchange Lab, please contact us.