Fresh Empire: Sample Social Media Content
Here are some sample tweets and Facebook posts you can use to help us promote the “Fresh Empire” campaign on social media. Questions about how else you can get involved with the campaign?
- Learn more about the FDA's multicultural youth tobacco prevention campaign. www.fda.gov/tobaccocampaigns. #TobaccoFreeYouth
- .@FDATobacco launched its 1st multicultural public education campaign to address youth tobacco use: www.fda.gov/tobaccocampaigns. #TobaccoFreeYouth
- FDA’s “Fresh Empire” campaign uses an innovative approach to prevent tobacco use among multicultural youth www.fda.gov/tobaccocampaigns
- FDA’s new campaign aims to prevent tobacco use among multicultural youth including African American & Hispanic www.fda.gov/tobaccocampaigns
- FDA’s “Fresh Empire” campaign targets youth who identify with hip-hop culture & are at risk for tobacco use. www.fda.gov/tobaccocampaigns #TobaccoFreeYouth
- Nearly 5 million multicultural youth are open to smoking or are experimenting with cigarettes. Learn about FDA’s tobacco prevention campaigns.1 www.fda.gov/tobaccocampaigns #TobaccoFreeYouth
- Learn how @FDATobacco multicultural youth tobacco prevention campaign connects with teens. www.fda.gov/tobaccocampaigns #TobaccoFreeYouth
- FDA’s “Fresh Empire” campaign promotes a tobacco-free lifestyle for multicultural youth. www.fda.gov/tobaccocampaigns #TobaccoFreeYouth
U.S. Census Bureau. Annual Estimates of the Resident Population by Sex, Age, Race, and Hispanic Origin for the United States and States: April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2015. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Census Bureau, Population Division; 2016.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Total At-risk Experimenters and Susceptible Non-trier Estimates: 2014 NYTS Dataset and Codebook. Atlanta, GA: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Updated October 1, 2015. http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/surveys/nyts/. Accessed November 21, 2016.