Selected Pediatrics Ethics Publications
- Ethical Considerations in Conducting Pediatric Research
- A capacity-based approach for addressing ancillary care needs: implications for research in resource limited settings
- Is there an objective way to compare research risks?
- A relative standard for minimal risk is unnecessary and potentially harmful to children: lessons from the Phambili trial
- Ethical and regulatory considerations for the inclusion of adolescents in HIV biomedical prevention research