FDA Science Jobs and Scientific Professional Development
Are you are a biologist, chemist, epidemiologist, nurse, pharmacist, physician, social or behavioral scientist, statistician, veterinarian or an engineer looking to make an impact on the health of all Americans?
FDA offers you the chance to be part of a pioneering regulatory science culture that is advancing cutting-edge research on critical issues involving novel product development, evaluation, and safety.
Science Job Opportunities
- Working at FDA
- Student, Fellowship, and Senior Scientist Programs
- Browse/Search all current FDA job announcements
Scientific Professional Development
Explore how FDA provides scientists with extensive professional development opportunities. Discover the many scientific avenues at FDA through which our staff engage in the new science that is shaping the research, review, and policy activities that keep our food safe and speed new therapies from bench to bedside:
- FDA Seeks Top-Tier Scientists
- How FDA Develops Our Scientific Staff
- How FDA Recruits, Promotes, and Rewards Our Top Scientists
Also learn about the many online and classroom-based Training and Continuing Education Opportunities FDA offers our external stakeholders and partners.
Resources For You
- Don't Miss Science Job Opportunities at FDA's Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
- Watch FDA scientists talk about their cutting-edge research at the FDA Grand Rounds
- FDA: A Great Place for Science...and For Scientists on the New Frontier of Regulatory Science
- FDA Regulatory Science STEM Program