The CERSIs conduct cutting-edge regulatory science research with high public health impact aimed at development of new tools, standards, and approaches to assess the safety, efficacy, quality and performance of FDA-regulated products. Many of these research projects are conducted in collaboration with FDA.
Johns Hopkins University
- Assessing real world use of pharmaceuticals among pregnant and lactating people
- Active Surveillance of Medical Device Safety and Outcomes Using EHRs: Prostate Cancer Partial Gland Ablation Technologies
- How consumers use flavors to make inferences about Electronic Nicotine Delivery System (ENDS) product qualities and intentions to use? (Phases I and II)
- Using Social Media for Tobacco Regulatory Intelligence
- Assessing Physiological, Neural, and Self-Reported Response to Tobacco Education Messages
- Bulk Drug Substances Used to Compound Drugs for Patients with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Histology, Pathology and Histopathology of Humanized Mice
- Improving the Efficiency and Rigor of Pharmacovigilance at FDA: visualization of multi-source information and unsupervised learning to support causal inference
- Patient and Provider Views on Clinical Endpoints: A Qualitative Preference Study of Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgical (MIGS) Devices
- PET Evaluation of Adoptive Cancer Cellular Immunotherapy
- More Information..
- Comprehensive Assessment of Sex-Differential Smoking-related Effects in Publicly Available Gene Expression Data
- Source Data Capture from Electronic Health Records (EHRs): Using Standardized Clinical Research Data (OneSource Phase I)
- Orthopedic Device Mechanics
- Improving the Efficiency and Rigor of Pharmacovigilance at FDA
- Renal Impairment in New Drug Development
- Effects of Excipients in Generic Drugs Products on Intestinal Drug Transporters
- Next Generation Text Analytics for FDA - Relevant Text Mining
- Chemoinformatic Tools to Predict the Effects of Excipients in Generic Drugs
- Comparing Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches to Eliciting Patient Preferences: A Case Study on Innovative Upper Limb Prostheses
- Patient Reported Outcomes for Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS)
- More information..
University of Maryland
- Communicating about COVID-19 Testing to Underrepresented Populations (Spanish version)
- Clinical Use of Drugs Including Bulk Drug Substances Nominated for Use in Compounding by Outsourcing Facilities
- More Information..