Tobacco use remains the leading cause of preventable disease and death in the U.S. We want to change that deadly equation, to improve the lives of millions of currently addicted tobacco users, and protect future generations of kids from preventable tobacco-related harms.
Recent Perspectives on Tobacco Topics
- 07/10/2019 How FDA is Regulating E-Cigarettes
- 06/20/2019 Achievements in Tobacco Regulation Over the Past Decade and Beyond
- 11/29/2017 Advancing Medicinal Nicotine Replacement Therapies as New Drugs — A new step in FDA’s comprehensive approach to tobacco and nicotine
- 11/07/2017 “This is Our Watch:” FDA Supports Retailers in Keeping Tobacco Out of Youth’s Hands
- 09/06/2017 Tobacco Product Master Files: What Are They and How Could They Benefit You?