Public health protection is at the core of the agency’s mission. Learn about how the FDA is ensuring the safety and security of our nation’s food, tobacco and medical products while promoting the importance of public health and well-being.
Recent Perspectives on Consumer Safety and Enforcement Topics
- 07/02/2019 FDA, CDC Develop Robust Strategy to Prevent Illnesses Caused by Cyclospora
- 05/17/2019 FDA’s Strengthened Global Inspection Program Helps Ensure Generic Drug Safety
- 12/18/2018 Our Door Is Open: FDA Puts Patients First
- 05/31/2018 FDA Update on Traceback Related to the E. coli O157:H7 Outbreak Linked to Romaine Lettuce
- 03/21/2018 FDA is Using Innovative Methods to Prevent Illegal Products with Hidden Drug Ingredients from Entering the United States
- 01/18/2018 FDA to Expedite Release of Recall Information