November 12, 2019
Persons with disabilities having problems accessing the PDF files below may call 301-796-8646 for assistance.
- Understanding the Patient Perspective on Age-Appropriate Measures of Growth in Rare Disease Drug Development
Ali Mohamadi, BioMarin Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Age-Appropriate Endpoints to Assess Neurodevelopmental Outcomes
Heather Adams, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Measuring Pain and Symptoms in Children with Chronic Conditions
Tonya M. Palermo, Ph.D., Seattle Children's Research Institute
- Pediatric Clinical Outcome Assessments: The PROMIS® Approach
Courtney K. Blackwell, Ph.D., Northwestern Feinberg School of Medicine
- Pediatric Migraine Registry
Christoph Hornik, Duke Clinical Research Institute
- NESTcc & Real-World Evidence
Robbert Zusterzeel, M.D., Ph.D., MPH, Medical Device Innovation Consortium
- Electronic Tools for Self-Management
Lori E. Crosby, PsyD, Cincinnati Children's