- October 29, 2019
03:00 PM - 04:30 PM EDT
Summary: On October 29, 2019, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) will host a webinar to share information and answer questions about collaborative communities and the final version of the Collaborative Communities Toolkit.
Background: Establishing collaborative communities is one of the Center for Devices and Radiological Health's (CDRH's) three strategic priorities for 2018-2020. CDRH envisions collaborative communities as ongoing forums where public and private sector members proactively work together to achieve common objectives and outcomes, to solve shared challenges and to leverage collective opportunities in an environment of trust, respect, empathy, and openness.
During this webinar, the FDA will:
- Discuss the definition of a collaborative community and membership in a collaborative community
- Discuss considerations for CDRH's participation in a collaborative community
- Review the Collaborative Communities Toolkit
- Answer frequently asked questions about collaborative communities
- Share information about collaborative communities that have invited CDRH to participate.