The following web sites are selected resources which may help you learn more about hearing and hearing aids.
Please note that links to non-Federal Government organizations are provided solely as a service to our users. These links do not constitute an endorsement of these organizations or their programs by the FDA or the Federal government. FDA is not responsible for the content of the Web pages found at these links.
Government Web sites:
- Immediately in Effect Guidance Document: Conditions for Sale for Air-Conduction Hearing Aids - Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff
- FDA takes steps to improve hearing aid accessibility
- Information on Cochlear Implants
- How to Report Problems With Products Regulated by FDA
- Information on Cell Phones
- Hearing Aids
- Consumer Facts: Hearing Aid Compatibility for Wireline and Wireless Telephones
- An Online Guide to Hearing Aids
- 21 CFR 801.420 Regulation