On March 17, 2016, FDA is conducting a public meeting on Patient-Focused Drug Development for Psoriasis. FDA is interested in obtaining patient perspectives on the impact of psoriasis on daily life, patient views on treatment approaches, and decision factors taken into account when selecting a treatment. FDA is interested in patient's perspectives for the types of psoriasis with primarily skin symptoms (such as plaque psoriasis, nail psoriasis, guttate psoriasis, etc.).
This website will be updated as registration and additional meeting information become available.
March 17, 2016
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
FDA White Oak Campus
10903 New Hampshire Avenue
Building 31, Room 1503 B and C (Great Room)
Silver Spring, MD 20993
(Information about arrival to FDA’s White Oak campus)
To register for this meeting, visit: http://psoriasispfdd.eventbrite.com
Registration to attend the meeting must be received by March 9, 2016
Access the public docket here: Docket information
- Meeting Agenda
- Webinar: Background on FDA and Patient-Focused Drug Development
- Federal Registrar Notice
- Psoriasis Patient-Focused Drug Development Meeting Slides
- Meeting Recording 1
- Meeting Recording 2
- Transcript: Thursday, March 17, 2016
- The Voice of the Patient: Psoriasis
- Patient-Focused Drug Development: Disease Area Meetings Planned for Fiscal Years 2013-2017
- Enhancing Benefit-Risk Assessment in Regulatory Decision-Making