WebTrader System Requirements
Submissions may be viewed from most systems that have Internet access. In order to send submissions, a system must have the following:
- An Operating System of Windows 7 or above.
- Any of the following browsers: Internet Explorer 11 or above, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome. For Internet Explorer, Compatibility Mode may be set by going to Internet Options, selecting Compatibility View Settings and adding fda.gov. Organizations that have an IT staff may also use Enterprise Mode if accessing WebTrader with Internet Explorer 11.
- Note: FDA has tested the new WebTrader with Windows 2007 R2, IE 11 (11.0.9600.18665), Firefox (53.0.2), Chrome (58.0.3029.110)
- Hard disk: space of at least three times the size of the submission.
- A high-speed internet connection.