Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM): Dan Benz, Jim Delaney, Amy Frankshun, George Haibel, Tom Modric, Dragan Momcilovic, Linda Wilmot, Marty Schoenemann
Animal Health Institute (AHI): Keith Baker, Paul Duquette, Aubrey Schroeder, Kelly Klaus, Mark Madakasira, Todd Rhodes
- CVM updated AHI that Tom Modric had replaced Chad Hamel on the group. Todd Rhodes has replaced Bruce Martin on the AHI side.
- CVM and AHI discussed the AHI proposals, noting that there were several areas where the proposals were aligned with considerations that CVM had independently come up with.
- CVM indicated that we would move forward now on development of recommendations, taking AHI’s points into consideration. We will contact them as needed for additional information. We reiterated that we will be reaching out to other affected parties. All parties will have the opportunity to comment on the CVM proposals before they are finalized.
- The group discussed next steps, including the possibility of a meeting or telecom in August or September.
- AHI will provide CVM with additional information regarding some of their proposals by August.