- What is the Scientific Conference Grant?
- What funding is available?
- Who may I contact for more information?
- Scientific Conference Grant Fact Sheet (Version July 2020)
FDA recognizes the value of supporting high quality, small conferences and scientific meetings relevant to its public health mission. This funding opportunity supports small conferences or scientific meetings. Examples include a symposium, seminar, workshop or any formal meeting, whether conducted face-to-face or virtually. The purpose is to exchange information and explore a defined subject, issue, or area of concern impacting public health within the scope of the FDA's mission.
Information regarding funding can be found in the funding opportunity announcement.
Applications are accepted twice per year:
- October 13, 2020 (by 11:59 PM Eastern Time)
- April 12, 2021 and October 12, 2021 (by 11:59 PM Eastern Time)
- April 12, 2022 and October 11, 2022 (by 11:59 PM Eastern Time)
A letter requesting advance permission to submit a conference application is required and must be received via e-mail no later than eight (8) weeks prior to the selected application receipt date. The requirements for the Letters of Intent can be found in the funding opportunity announcement.
Specific questions on this program can be directed to the appropriate Office of Partnerships' contact within the Division of Partnership Investments and Agreements. Please visit the Office of Partnerships Contacts webpage to obtain a downloaded version of the staffing roster.
General questions may be directed to the Office of Partnerships' general mailbox: email@example.com.