Spotlight on Infant Formula
The FDA published a redesigned webpage to better organize content related to infant formula. The page is intended to help both consumers and industry access information more easily.
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Food Loss and Waste
- Advice about Eating Fish
- Buy, Store & Serve Safe Food
- People at Risk of Foodborne Illness
- What You Need to Know about Foodborne Illnesses
- Food Safety Education Month
- World Food Safety Day
- Consumer Food Safety Educator Evaluation Toolbox and Guide
- Education Campaigns for the Hispanic Community
- Everyday Food Safety Resources for Health Educators
- Vibrio Vulnificus Health Education Kit
- Additional Health Educator Resources
- Food Safety A to Z Reference Guide
- Science and Our Food Supply
- Additional Student & Teacher Resources
FDA's Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition Education Resource Library is a catalog of printable educational materials and videos on topics related to food safety, nutrition (including labeling and dietary supplements), and cosmetics.
Get answers to your questions from the CFSAN Food & Cosmetic Information Center (FCIC)
Need a way to share our education information? The following are infographics on topics ranging from food safety to nutrition. The infographics are an easy-to-understand overview of each topic.
Question & Answer series with key leaders and experts at FDA on a variety of popular topics
Food Safety Widget
The new Food Safety Alerts & Tips Widget is the first widget that compiles all food recall information from FDA and USDA in the same place. A widget is an application that displays the featured content directly on your web page.
CFSAN Outreach and Information Center
5001 Campus Drive, HFS-009
College Park, MD 20740-3835
10 AM- 4 PM EST
Closed Thurs 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM EST
For Updates on Twitter follow
Get the latest info on food safety, outbreaks, recalls, nutrition, additives & supplements.