- May 12 - 13, 2020
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
Where possible the agency will leverage technology to host meetings allowing for remote participation. Please follow this website for updates. We thank you for your patience.
Registration to open in 2020.
This event is FREE.
About This Event
You are invited to interact with and learn directly from FDA’s regulatory experts in drugs and medical devices. This course is designed to provide participants with a strong, basic foundation in understanding the FDA’s drug and medical device regulatory requirements.
This event is a collaboration between the:
Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) Small Business and Industry Assistance (SBIA)
–––– and ––––
The Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) Division of Industry and Consumer Education (DICE).
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
- has been pre-approved by RAPS as eligible for credits towards a participant’s RAC recertification upon full completion
- is eligible for SOCRA credit in continuing education programs for re-certification if the program is applicable to clinical research regulations, operations or management, or to the candidate's clinical research therapeutic area. Candidate must provide documentation of participation.
- has been pre-approved by SQA as eligible for 0.25 non-GCP or non-GLP units for every 1 hour of instructional time towards a participant’s RQAP re-registration.
- is approved for ACRP research-specific continuing education at the completion of this activity. Contact hours are provided at 1 point/hour for at least 45-60 minutes of qualified material.
- Real-time attendance is required for certificate of completion. Certificates are only available two weeks after the event.