- May 12 - 13, 2020
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
Event LocationAttend online or
Hyatt Regency O'Hare
9300 W Bryn Mawr Ave.
Rosemont, IL 60018
Save the Date
Registration to open in 2020.
You may attend in-person or virtually. This event is FREE.
About This Event
You are invited to interact with and learn directly from FDA’s regulatory experts in drugs and medical devices. This course is designed to provide participants with a strong, basic foundation in understanding the FDA’s drug and medical device regulatory requirements. FDA speakers will be available to answer questions one-on-one at the end of each day.
This event is a collaboration between the:
Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER) Small Business and Industry Assistance (SBIA)
–––– and ––––
The Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) Division of Industry and Consumer Education (DICE).
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
- has been pre-approved by RAPS as eligible for credits towards a participant’s RAC recertification upon full completion
- is eligible for SOCRA credit in continuing education programs for re-certification if the program is applicable to clinical research regulations, operations or management, or to the candidate's clinical research therapeutic area. Candidate must provide documentation of participation.
- has been pre-approved by SQA as eligible for 0.25 non-GCP or non-GLP units for every 1 hour of instructional time towards a participant’s RQAP re-registration.
- is approved for ACRP research-specific continuing education at the completion of this activity. Contact hours are provided at 1 point/hour for at least 45-60 minutes of qualified material.
- Real-time attendance is required for certificate of completion. Certificates are only available two weeks after the event.