An oral medication for the treatment of relapsing forms of Multiple Sclerosis (MS) in adults. Used to reduce the frequency of flare-ups (clinical exacerbations) and delay physical disability.
- FDA Drug Safety Communication: FDA warns about cases of rare brain infection with MS drug Gilenya (fingolimod) in two patients with no prior exposure to immunosuppressant drugs
- FDA Drug Safety Communication: FDA investigating rare brain infection in patient taking Gilenya (fingolimod)
- FDA Drug Safety Communication: Revised recommendations for cardiovascular monitoring and use of multiple sclerosis drug Gilenya (fingolimod)
- FDA Drug Safety Communication: Safety review of a reported death after the first dose of Multiple Sclerosis drug Gilenya (fingolimod)
- FDA investiga infecciÃ³n cerebral poco comÃºn en paciente que tomÃ³ Gilenya (fingolimod)