- March 6, 2020
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
NLM is asking for your input on how to deliver an improved user experience on an updated platform that will accommodate growth and enhance efficiency. Creating a roadmap for modernization requires feedback from a wide array of stakeholders including sponsors and investigators who submit clinical trial information to the site on how to continue serving, balancing, and prioritizing their information needs.
We’re asking for your input on how it can best continue to serve your needs for many more years to come. This presentation will describe our effort and the recently issued Request for Information (RFI) to obtain your input.
- Study sponsors and investigators who use the Web-based submission system called the Protocol Registration and Results System (PRS) to ensure that their clinical studies are registered and have results reported on ClinicalTrials.gov.
- Researchers using ClinicalTrials.gov information to inform their work or to improve the clinical research enterprise (example, perform landscape analysis to understand what research has been completed or where gaps in research exist).
- Clinical research coordinators who need to understand what information needs to be collected or reported to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- Learn about the ClinicalTrials.gov modernization effort
- Understand how to submit comments that could shape enhancements to ClinicalTrials.gov
- List the three relevant topic areas where NLM is seeking input.
Rebecca Williams, PharmD, MPH
ClinicalTrials.gov | National Library of Medicine | NIH